Saturday, March 22, 2014

Some Quiet Stitching

More progress getting done on Falling Star! I'm sticking pretty faithfully to this piece right now, trying to get as many stitches into it as possible.


I stitched in the word "pocket" on the left and got some more stitching done on the umbrella. It's a massive umbrella, so it's going to take a while to finish it up (much like the watermelon from the last La-D-Da design I stitched, Down by the Bay).


Not much else is going on here. It's been a pretty quiet week. I'm expecting this upcoming week to be crazy busy, though - I have a new student who I'll be teaching for three hours straight every morning, on top of my other regular students.

Wish me luck!

9 comments:

cucki said...

Beautiful stitching dear..
It's so quiet here as well..enjoy your day
Hugs x

Emma/Itzy said...

Lovely progress! x

KimM said...

Beautiful - have a quiet weekend.

Mii Stitch said...

Great, lovely update.

Isabella Morais said...

Oh...it seems that I lost too much in here... new project! :D I miss your blog a lot!

:D

XOXO,

Isa.

Linda said...

Beautiful stitching Sarah and good luck.

Linda

Shirlee said...

Looking forward to seeing this finished : )

Chris said...

I love that design, such a happy thought to catch the falling star and save it!
You have stitched quite a bit more.
Chris x

Wendy said...

it's coming on nicely. Monogamous to a project! I think I did that... once!