Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Getting Back to Falling Stars

Hi folks! Now that all the excitement of the wedding has died down, and my mother-in-law is safe back in Yemen, I've gotten back to stitching on my WIP, La-D-Da's Falling Star. Here's where I am so far:


I've stitched in the final star on this side, and started the umbrella. I'm having so much fun with this project - the NPI silks are lovely to work with!


I'm looking forward to things calming down around here. I have so much to catch up on! I've got this WIP to put more stitching in, and I've got two gorgeous balls of yarn just staring at me from their basket. Can't wait to get my knitting needles out!

Hugs,

9 comments:

Mii Stitch said...

Oooh, can't wait to see your knitting work!

cucki said...

Wow so beautiful xxx

KimM said...

Gorgeous -

Emma/Itzy said...

Your stitching is looking great, I'm looking forward to seeing your knitting too :)

Anne said...

It's looking great Sarah! NPI silks are lovely to work with. Wait until you work with AVAS...those are even better...but a lot more expensive!

Linda said...

Wonderful progress Sarah.

Linda

Lulu said...

Lovely progress :)

Shirlee said...

Great progress! I too am looking forward to seeing what your knitting needles will create : )

Shirlee said...

Great progress! I too am looking forward to seeing what your knitting needles will create : )