Saturday, March 1, 2014

Dancing Falling Stars

More slow progress made on Falling Star:


I stitched up the umbrella handle this time. I'm so happy with my decision to change the fabric color and not go with the one that was suggested - the colors are showing up so nicely!


I've just been concentrating on this one piece lately. Between my MIL being in town, getting ready for my sister's wedding at the end of the week, and normal work/chores, I haven't had time to pick up anything else. I'm so excited for the wedding! It's on Friday, but I'm leaving on Tuesday to have time to help out. It's going to be so much fun!

Lots of love,

7 comments:

Shirlee said...

Falling Star is coming along very nicely! You sure are busy! Enjoy the wedding & the visit!

Mii Stitch said...

Have a fabulous time at the wedding!!

Linda said...

Nice progress Sarah. What a fun design.

Linda

Mouse said...

oooo well done with the progress and enjoy the wedding don't forget a photo :) love mouse xxxx

Myra said...

Looking good! Do have a great time at the wedding.

Wendy said...

looking good! Have a wonderful time at the wedding

Lulu said...

Beautiful! Can't wait to see the umbrella take shape.