Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Precious Stitching Time

Still stitching away on Falling Star. Still loving it! Here's my progress so far:


Again, forgive the bad quality. It's been cloudy, but I'm pretty sure that, for all intents and purposes, winter is over. Temperatures are already climbing, and in a month or two it'll start getting too hot to be outside. Sigh. Well, it was nice while it lasted!


My mother-in-law arrived a couple of nights ago. She'll be staying with my sister-in-law, who's single and thus has more space than we do, but I'm already feeling the effects: visits before and after work, plans that have to be rethought, and a general feeling of urgency. She'll be visiting for the next month or more, so I'm not sure how much stitching time I'll be able to get in.

See you when I see you!

3 comments:

Shirlee said...

Your stitching looks lovely! I hope you will find some time to stitch while your MIL is visiting. Hope you have a fun time while she's there!

Linda said...

Looking good Sarah.

Linda

Wendy said...

good luck! Much as I like my MIL, I couldn't cope with her for a month, especially not visits before work!!