Friday, February 14, 2014

Nearly Done, But a Small Hiccup

Thanks for all your sympathies about my allergies! It's insane how easily they take over my life. Anyway, I finally got my prescription refilled a couple of days ago, so the sneezing and itching should ease away now. Yay!

I've managed to get some more stitching done on Land of Liberty. Here it was yesterday:


And here it is today:


I was so happy with this kit. The piece of fabric provided is much bigger than needed and for a while it seemed like they'd provided extra strands of thread. Until the inevitable happened: I ran out of DMC 935. And the problem is this is all with pearl cotton, which I don't think my LNS carries. I'm going to have to make a trip there this week.

Happy xxx's!

8 comments:

Mii Stitch said...

Great progress!! It's coming along really nicely :) Let me know about the missing DMC 935, I could always have a look at my LNS...

Steph said...

I love this little stitch! It is really beautiful. XOX

retdairyqueen said...

Coming along very6 nicely
What a nuisance with the thread Hopefully you wont have to much trouble finding it

Emma/Itzy said...

lovely progress! Glad to hear you are feeling a little better too :)

Anne said...

So pretty Sarah! I'm glad your allergies are a bit better! They are the worst!!

PS...started yours last night hope to finish it this weekend :D

Lulu said...

Beautiful progress! I hope you are able to find the color you need locally.

Jan Gartlan said...

Such a sweet design. I hope your allergies improve and you can get your hands on the thread quick smart.

Kerryp77 said...

Hi Sarah,
It's a very sweet design and you're making great progress on it. Hope you can get the thread locally. x