Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Just a Little Stashin'

It's been a crazy busy week for me, so I haven't gotten much done by way of stitching, except for secret stitching for exchanges and such. But I do have some new stash to report!


First, I received a lovely little package from 1-2-3 Stitch full of things to kit up a few of my charts. I ordered some 32 ct. Platinum Lugana for La-D-Da's Catch a Falling Star. I had ordered the Dark Cobblestone Lugana about a year ago when I bought the chart, but it turned out to be way too dark for the floss colors so I've been using it for other little projects.

The 32 ct. Lambswool Jobelan is for Prairie Schooler's Fables & Tales, though I have no idea when I'll get around to stitching this, as I have so many projects in the works.

The little pea button is for The Cross-Eyed Cricket's The Princess and the Pea, which I completely forgot to include when I bought the chart. And the sweet little love scissors are for...well, you can never have enough scissors, right?


Next, this gorgeous book I found at the bookstore. This is Last-Minute Patchwork + Quilted Gifts by Joelle Hoverson, and it's packed with the most adorable projects. Now, I've always had a love for anything quilted, but I've never actually done any patchwork or quilting. I'm hoping this will be an easy way to start!

So that's it! Not much, I know, but I'm just happy to kit up the charts I've got lined up. Hoping to start making a dent in them soon...

Lots of xxx love,

6 comments:

Mii Stitch said...

Great new stash! I can't wait to see your work :) I love the little scissors, they are really sweet!

Shirlee said...

Wonderful fabrics & scissors my friend! You are so talented, I am sure you will catch on to patchwork in no time : )

Anne said...

Wonderful stash haul!! I love working with lambswool jobelan..so soft to work with. The scissors are pretty too!

Jan Gartlan said...

Lovely new stash especially the book. Quilting is quite easy. I have done a lot of it. Have fun! I love the fable and tales patterns too

Lija Broka said...

Nice stash!

Steph said...

Nice stash additions ^_^
XOX