Happy New Year, everyone! :D I hope you all spent New Year's Eve surrounded by the comfort of family and friends.
In a month, on February 3rd, I will have been blogging for two years! And I thought, on the occasion of my second blogoversary, that I should have a giveaway. Without further ado, here is the package that is up for grabs:
1. The "Where Stitchers Meet" ornament that I just finished up.
2. A tiny little biscornu, stitched on 18-count Aida with DMC Variations 4230 and 4100,
3. A large baggie full of charms, buttons and beads,
4. 1 x 1/2 meter of a great Christmas fabric (you can get a head-start on next year's Christmas ornaments!),
5. The Stoney Creek Collection's Book 48, which is full of great "profession" charts,
6. The Scarlet Thread's Collector's Item VII, and
7. A pair of beautiful earrings from Yemen.
The giveaway will be open for a month, with the drawing to be on the 3rd of February. A few very simple rules, if you'd like to enter:
1. Be a follower of this blog,
2. Have an active blog yourself,
3. Leave a comment on this post.
That's it! May the best man/woman win! :D