Sunday, November 3, 2013

Where the Watermelons Grow...

I've managed to get some more stitching done on Down by the Bay, which is a small miracle. The new job is definitely interesting, but it's taking up soooooooooo much of my time. I'm still trying to get used to that, not having as much time as I used to.


I've stitched the little diamonds in between the words and started on the watermelon. The watermelon is going to take a while, but it's so much fun to be playing around with these silks.


So here's another line for you: "Have you ever seen a bear with a polka dot chair?" I'm trying to remember all the other lines we used to sing when we were kids. Hopefully I'll be able to entertain you with more!

Happy xxx's!

9 comments:

Emma/Itzy said...

Great Progress, the colour in the watermelon looks lovely :)

cucki said...

Looking so sweet..
Hugs x

Samplers, Silks and Linens said...

lovely progress - love la d da designs - hugs, Amanda

Isabella Morais said...

Awesome progress Sarah!
;)

Linda said...

Great progress Sarah. I really like that design.

Linda

Mouse said...

working takes up far too much stitching time doesn't it ..lol
love the singing and the silk colours look fab :) love mouse xxxx

Mii Stitch said...

Lovely update! You've stitched a lot even though you seem to have less free time than before. It looks adorable :)

thegreytail said...

great progress, I’m happy you like the new job. it’s an energy-sucking thing, though. I remember last year, all I did when I was finished working was sleeping!
I hope you can remember more lines from this song, it sounds so funny!
happy xxx,
chiara

Shirlee said...

Great progress!