Wednesday, November 20, 2013

My Mother Would Say...

I've managed to get a little more stitching done on Down by the Bay!


I put in some stitches on the (very long) watermelon, and the word "home" underneath. And here's your latest rhyme: "Have you ever seen a dog riding a hog?"


The weather finally got cooler over the weekend, and it finally rained today! I had to give myself a refresher course on how to use my windshield wipers this morning before work. I haven't used them in a year! Nothing makes me happier than waking up to the sound of rain. But this might be a case of "be careful what you wish for" - we get insane traffic whenever it rains because all the streets flood. This country was not planned out with rain in mind, that's for sure!

I hope it's nice and cozy where you all are,

5 comments:

cucki said...

aww its raining here as well..i love rain too..
sweet stitches..
big hugs x

Isabella Morais said...

Thats true..insane traffic in here too! :D I really hate when this happens.

Your project is growing! :D

Mii Stitch said...

You'll know what I'll say :) Here in UK we have rain on a daily basis (well quite!) so we don't like it & always wish for sunshine :) We even had a first very light snow fall of the year where I live ;) Lovely progress, the watermelon seems to be neverending :D

Samplers, Silks and Linens said...

lovely progress
I live in Taipei, traffic always insane :P

Shirlee said...

Great progress : )