Saturday, November 9, 2013

I Dare Not Go...

Hi everyone! Hope you're having a great weekend so far. I've been enjoying the peace and quiet and have managed to get my daily dose of stitching. Here's my progress on Down by the Bay:


I stitched some more on the watermelon and added the word "to" underneath. I like to go back and forth like this just so I don't get bored of filling the watermelon in. Do you guys prefer to just stick to one part until it's done?


My mother-in-law is in town for the foreseeable future, so I'll probably be spending some time with her and her daughters. What are your plans for the weekend?

Lots of love,

9 comments:

Shirlee said...

It's looking good Sarah : ) I usually just stick to one part of stitching to get it done rather than moving around. I hope you have a nice visit with your MIL! No special plans here for the weekend but I hope there will be lots of stitching : )

Samplers, Silks and Linens said...

Depends on the pattern, but yes I also will work on different areas to stop boredom setting in - no stitching for me in weekends, too many children to look after - rather you than me with the MIL visiting :b

cucki said...

aww its looking dear..
i will just snoze today with maloo or just fly like a bird..
lazy day for me.
big hugs x

Isabella Morais said...

Well, I plan to stitch a little too! I'm working on a new project and I can't wait to see it finished.

I prefer to stitch different parts so I don't get bored..I like to see the project getting life in parts, thats why I always to the backstitch too :D

Have a great weekend!

Linda said...

Looking good Sarah. I skip all over the place. I always have. Just more fun that way and it is boring.

Linda

Emma/Itzy said...

Looking good, and I like to move around, so I don't get bored!

Jan Gartlan said...

Pretty as !

Mii Stitch said...

Great progress!
I tend to stitch one area at a time before moving on to the next one :) Weekend was busy stitching for an exchange (in between house chores & taking the little one to his rugby training)

Kaisievic said...

I love to move around my projects. Always good to change colours.