Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Counting Down the Days

More miniscule progress on Down by the Bay this week. I know it's probably boring to watch me stitch so little, but it's really all I can manage to do!


You can see I'm sooooooo close to finishing that watermelon! I added more stitches on it and the word "not" underneath it.


It's back to being bright and sunny here. No sign at all that it was raining so hard last weekend. They say it'll start again in a couple of days, but I'll believe it when I see it!

My birthday's next week! Next Monday, December 2nd, to be exact. I don't know if I've mentioned this before, but my husband's birthday is the day before mine. He is almost exactly twenty four hours older than I am, which is pretty cool. And it makes the lives of our families a lot easier, since we can celebrate both our birthdays at once and they don't have to worry about presents/cakes/plans for another year. No idea yet what we'll be doing, but it's going to be a great weekend.

Lots of love,

6 comments:

Mii Stitch said...

Seriously Sarah, that watermelon is Huuuuuge!!! :D Have a lovely birthday the both of you & don't forget to share some pictures if you're going somewhere nice - I'm sure you will!!! - Have a lovely day x

Isabella Morais said...

Aw, a birthday comming! :D How curious that your husband is 24 hours older than you! :D My husband is 36 days older than me...eheheh :D

Shirlee said...

That really is cool that you & your husband were born less than 24 hours apart : ) Happy early birthday to the both of you!!!

cucki said...

Aww cute watermelon..so sweet...
Happy early birthday to the both of you..
Big hugs x

Linda said...

Great progress on that huge watermelon Sarah. Happy Birthday to you and hubby.

Linda

Kaisievic said...

Ooh, that is so sweet! I wish both of you a very happy birthday.