Monday, November 18, 2013

A Stash Infusion

Whew... Haven't been on the blogosphere in a week! A lot's been happening here: My mother came to visit over the weekend - I've been married for two and a half years and she'd never been to visit, so this was a momentous occasion! And my mother-in-law has been in town for the last month. We had a lot of fun going around the city, eating, shopping, catching up, but it wasn't exactly a relaxing weekend. And my husband's back to working in another city this week, which is definitely stressful.

But back to the stitching front! I haven't had time to stitch, but the mailman did bring me a bunch of goodies. I broke down a while ago and went a little nuts on 1-2-3 Stitch. Here's my latest stash:


Stitching Down by the Bay has really put nursery rhymes on my mind. I love these - The Prairie Schooler's Fables & Tales, and The Cross-Eyed Cricket's The Princess and the Pea. They look so cute and should be fun to stitch!


And I got two of SamSarah's Farmer's Market series - Berry and Melon. I've been itching to stitch those 3D models, so I ordered the fabrics and threads to go along with them. So excited to make these!

That's all the damage this time. I'll have a stitching update in a few days, and hopefully I'll be able to catch up to all your blog posts too!

Happy xxx's!

6 comments:

cucki said...

Aww sweet stash :)
Happy stitching ..
Give my love to your mom
Hugs x

Mii Stitch said...

Glad you had a lovely time with your family. Great new stash too!

Anne said...

Lol! I love going nuts online shopping!! Love the newly acquired stash, particularly the PS fables. I definitely should get that chart and stitch some of those for my friends' kids. See what bloggers do?! Make us want to buy more!! Sounds like you had a lovely time with the moms!!

Hugs

Linda said...

Great new stash Sarah.

Linda

Jan Gartlan said...

I love all of your new stash. I haven't seem the 3D fruit before so will love to watch it grow. I'm off to look up all those patterns

Lija Broka said...

Exciting stash enhancement. I just attempted to resist a sale for some haed charts and just couldn't. So I went and bought a total of 2. I must be mad. For some reason being busy and working lots and not stitching much makes me feel less guilty for spending a little money on cross stitch. Probably daft, as I need to desperately buy some face soap and moisturiser and have been putting that off for as long as I can. Looking forward to your progress.