Thursday, October 31, 2013

Down by the Bay...

I made a new start last week on Down by the Bay, and I picked it up again a couple of days ago and put some more stitches on it. It may look like I've gotten a lot done, but trust me, there is so much more to the design!


It's very hard to get this song out of my head once I get started. Did you guys sing this when you were kids? The line I remember the most is "Did you ever see a llama wearing pajamas?" What variations did you use?


This is definitely a fun piece to work on! And it's nice to come home after an intense day on the new job and pick this piece up, even if it's just for a few minutes.

Hope you're having fun with your xxx's!

7 comments:

Mii Stitch said...

Great progress Sarah, it's coming along beautifully!

Melissa said...

Oh no! Now I have the song stuck in my head lol. Looking good Sarah :)

cucki said...

Beautiful progress ....looking so beautiful xxx

Linda said...

I love your new start Sarah.

Linda

Shirlee said...

Great progress Sarah! I'm sorry to say I'm not familiar with that song.

thegreytail said...

it's lovely! but now you simply have to write the entire song, I want to sing that llama part too! :D
happy xxx,
chiara

Isabella Morais said...

I really like what you said...it is so good to come back home after an intense day and grab some piece to stitch :D I like this one.

Can you help me with the flowers of Summer Garden? I'm trying to finish but there are three flowers I can't stitch...I saw that you did on yours.