Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Busy with Biscornus

The second of the two cross-cultural biscornus!


So, again, I managed to find a few minutes here and there to finish this off. The first one I finished up here.


I put these two together for the next craft fair, hoping they'll appeal to people. I don't know, what do you guys think? These two are definitely the biggest biscornus I've ever put together, at about 7x7 inches.


I think I'll go through my stash and find another one to put together, actually! I'm on a bit of a biscornu roll here...

Big hugs,

13 comments:

cucki said...

so beautiful x

Mii Stitch said...

They look so bright & colourful! I'm sure someone will be happy to snap them :) I love making biscornu!!! I just want to make one just by looking at these.... Sight, so many things to stitch & so little free time...

meggie said...

They are gorgeous Sarah, so colourful!

Steph said...

I think they are so beautiful! They will appeal for sure!
xox

Lulu said...

Beautiful biscornus Sarah! I love the details of the pattern on the mostly green one.

Samplers, Silks and Linens said...

they both turned out darling - I am so tempted to start working on a biscornu for myself now, lol! Amanda

Jan Gartlan said...

They look fabulous!

Linda said...

Great finishes Sarah. What bright colorful designs.

Linda

Kerryp77 said...

Hi Sarah, they look stunning. I love the colours and geometric patterns like that always look amazing in biscornu. 7 x 7 is big! they'll fly off your stall.

Shirlee said...

They look beautiful Sarah!

Kaisievic said...

Gorgeous! So glad that you are having fun with your sister!

Isabella Morais said...

Your stitches are so so perfect!

Denise said...

Love your Biscornu's they are so pretty!
Happy Stitching
Denise