Sunday, June 2, 2013

Picking Up Sticks Again

So, finally, I've ripped open the bag of Wendy Pampas yarn I'd had delivered and got back to work on my WIP blanket!


I love this blanket so much. It's super soft, and the colors are just gorgeous. I just started the purple section of the blanket - that last stripe is #2248, Violet. I'm going light purple-dark purple-light purple-cream, and then I'm going to start with another color block.

That makes sense in my head, we'll see how it translates to knitting!


Thank you all for your sweet comments on my last post! I still haven't heard anything, but they did tell us it would be a couple of weeks. I guess I still have a while left to wait.

Here's to patience!

7 comments:

Shirlee said...

Great progress on your lovely blanket! Are you using any particular pattern or just making it up as you go along? It will bring you much comfort when the weather gets cooler : )

cucki said...

Beautiful xxx

Mii Stitch said...

It's looking lovely already!!

Emma Louise Brown said...

That yarn looks so nice and soft!x

Kerryp77 said...

that looks like a lovely blanket to cuddle up with.

Linda said...

Love the blanket Sarah.

Linda

Steph said...

That looks so comfy! Beautiful colours.
xox