Monday, June 10, 2013

Just Jammin' on This!

I've knitted up two more stripes on my WIP blanket!


I did another cream stripe (#2201) and then started the blue section of the blanket with a stripe of Chambray (#2247).


Moment of truth is coming up: I'll be adding another stripe, a dark blue, and then we'll see if it's long enough or if I need to make another large order of yarn. I'm pretty sure it will be long enough, though - it's getting a little heavy and hard to maneuver, especially when I switch needles. But it's so nice. We've got the AC blasting because it's so hot and humid, so this blanket on my lap keeps me from getting too cold!

Love,

6 comments:

cucki said...

looking so beautiful x

Shirlee said...

It's looking great!

Mii Stitch said...

Looking so cosy!

Linda said...

Pretty blanket Sarah. Love the colors.

Linda

Penny said...

Lovely blanket - I love the colors.

Kerryp77 said...

Looks fab Sarah!