Saturday, May 25, 2013

Quilt Square 42

It's been a couple of weeks, but I've finally picked the American Flag Quilt back up again!


This latest square is South Dakota. The Mount Rushmore State joined the union on November 2, 1889, making it the 40th state (YAY! I've only got ten more states to go!)


Good news: I'm feeling much better. This cold never got very bad, but it was a pain. For a few days I couldn't hear out of one of my ears because it was completely blocked, which isn't very helpful when you're trying to teach! But, thankfully, it finally popped and I'm feeling like my old self again. Thank you guys for all your good wishes!


Lots of love,

8 comments:

Denise said...

Your American Flag Quilt is looking awesome. And this is the state I have been watching for. My Home state of South Dakota. Can't wait to see the next 10 states as you complete them.
Happy Stitching
Denise

Linda said...

Another great square Sarah. Its almost done.

Linda

cucki said...

Beautiful xxx

Lulu said...

Beautiful as always! I enjoy following your work on this one :)

Sallyann said...

Beautiful stitching!
Happy weekend.

Lija Broka said...

Very pretty!

Kerryp77 said...

Glad you're feeling better, colds are very miserable!. The quilt square looks fab, can't believe you only have 10 more to go!

Steph said...

Glad you are feeling better and also happy to see more of this beautiful stitch! It is so stunning and I am enjoying learning about all of the states too. XOX