Friday, May 10, 2013

Quilt Square 41

I started on the next row on the American Flag Quilt, which always includes a lot of counting and re-counting...


So this is North Dakota, the Peace Garden State. It was the 39th state admitted to the union, on November 2, 1889.


I'm going to put this piece aside for a little while. I need to get started on stitching up some smalls for the next craft fair - I'm not planning on doing it again until about September, but I have so much to do! In a good way, of course, because I'm excited to participate again!


Best stitchy wishes,

9 comments:

Mii Stitch said...

I love the little "stars" on this one!! Good luck with the 2nd fair stock building!! :D I'm still stocking for my first one... it's a never ending thing!! :D x

cucki said...

so sweet..well done x

Jan said...

Wow. It is looking pretty. It must be fun reading up about the states as you stitch it.

Linda said...

Another great square Sarah. Gonna miss seeing them.

Linda

Emma/Itzy said...

Another lovely square :)

Patrizia Valle said...

ohhhh...fantastic work !
Pat

Kerryp77 said...

Another lovely square, I love the stars. Good luck stock building, what are you going to make this time?

Anne said...

Beautiful Nevada star!! Love how it's coming along!!

Kaisievic said...

Lovely, Sarah, you already know how much I love this piece.