Wednesday, May 29, 2013

The Quilt Show


The Quilt & Stitch Art show was earlier this week, and, as I expected, my sweet little Teddy Bear Quilt didn't win any of the prizes (the competition was fierce!), but I'm glad we joined in anyway (if you don't know what I'm talking about, I brought it up here).

My little quilt on display!

It didn't matter - I had a fantastic time and I'm definitely going to enter something next year too. I dragged my husband along with me to the ceremony, which he called "The Sewing Oscars," isn't that hilarious? He was quite bored, to say the least, but it was still so sweet of him to come with me.

Quite happy,

7 comments:

cucki said...

Beautiful quilt...and very sweet stash..
Sound like you had fun..
Hugs x

Mii Stitch said...

Shame your quilt didn't win, it was a winner to me!!! ;D Love all your new stash too x

Steph said...

Now that is some lovely stash! That yarn looks rather yummy!
xox

Jan said...

Your quilt looks so wonderful hanging up! Well done on all your stash.

Linda said...

Your quilt is beautiful Sarah. Love all you new stash.

Linda

Emma Louise Brown said...

That yarn looks nice and thick for a blanket, will make a note of the name :) I'm sorry you didn't get any prizes but at least you enjoyed it. xx

Kaisievic said...

You are a winner in my book! Great stash!

hugs, Kaye