Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Chunky Stitches

The last of my sisters' birthday scarves! This is the third one I've made - the first was the red, white, and blue scarf I made in January, and then there was the watercolor one I finished last month.


This was knitted up using a ball and a half of Lion Brand Wool-Ease Thick and Quick in a brown/black mix. I cast 15 stitches on 8mm knitting needles and kept going until it was 47 inches long.



It turned out really soft and chunky, which I love!

Onto some news that I keep forgetting to share (blame it on the flu!): Nancy at the Victorian Motto Sampler Shoppe is having a fantastic giveaway. Go on over there and enter - and mention that I sent you!

Big hugs (only maybe not, I don't think you want my lovely germs),

4 comments:

cucki said...

So sweet xxx

Kaisievic said...

Very nice. we have had a cold snap here so scarves are very popular at the moment.

Linda said...

Another great scarf Sarah.

Linda

Steph said...

Ohh! Very nice. xox