Sunday, April 21, 2013

Watercolor Stitches

Another sister birthday scarf! I've made one already, the red, white, and blue striped one I finished in January for my first sister. This time it's for my baby sister, whose birthday is today! Yikes, she's 17 already - I feel so old...

Anyway, I used one ball of Red Heart Super Saver yarn in Watercolor that I got last summer when I was in the States. The colors are positively gorgeous, and I think they'll suit her really well.


I cast on 30 stitches on 5mm knitting needles, and I kept going until the ball of yarn ran out and it was 45 inches long. Not bad for one ball, huh?


Only one more sister to go! I love this - knitting is so soothing, and I get something pretty at the end of the process.

Knitting hugs,

3 comments:

cucki said...

So pretty x

Kathy Ellen said...

Loveley soft pastel colours. Your sister is sure to love it!

Blessings!

Steph said...

That is beautiful! I love the colours.
xox