Sunday, March 17, 2013

Quilt Square 32

ep, back to the American Flag Quilt. Now that things have settled down a little around here, and I've gotten to know the new laptop better, I've picked up this piece again.


This new square is Wisconsin, the Badger State. Wisconsin was admitted to the union on May 29, 1848, making it the 30th state (only 20 more states to go!).


I'm starting to get excited about the end of this piece. Now that I'm anxious for it to be over, because I'm not - I'm still really enjoying stitching this piece up. I just can't wait to see what it'll look like when it's done!


All right, I'm off to work now. Our weekends are Friday and Saturday, so Sunday is actually the start of our work week. Have a good one!

3 comments:

Topcho said...

I really love the colours of the new square! Happy stitching and nice weekend to you too :)

Mii Stitch said...

Ooooh, love the colours on Wisconsin! The reddish, pinkish is delicious!!

Angela Cruz-Garcia said...

I just love watching this piece grow. It is definitly on my to do list. Wonderful stitching!!!