Monday, February 18, 2013

Quilt Square 29

More progress on the American Flag Quilt! I'm so happy that I've managed to carve out some stitching time. It's been super hectic around here, what with the start of a new semester, getting things back to normal after our trip, and my mother-in-law being in town for the past few weeks. I feel emotionally drained most days, but stitching time is my alone time, and it feels great to have an hour or so to myself at the end of the day.



Anyway, this is the latest square, Florida!



The Sunshine State is the 27th, joining the union on March 3, 1845. I really like this pattern. It seems happy, doesn't it?



Lots of love,

4 comments:

Mii Stitch said...

Nice, nice, nice!!!

Emma/Itzy said...

Yay Florida WOOOO! "Only" 19 weeks till I am on a plane there! :D haha Lovely stitching Sarah :)

Manuela said...

Very beautiful.

Greetings from Germany, Manuela

Kerryp77 said...

Thats a lovely square, very pretty. You're so right when you say you need an hour to yourself to relax and unwind - stitching is great for me-time isn't it.