Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Quilt Square 27

Hi folks! Life has been crazy busy these days. It's nearly the end of the semester - just a week and a half left - and my students have been giving their final presentations. And then I get the awesome job of grading them all. :P Honestly, I've just my eyes on the end of the tunnel at this point. Very much looking forward to some vacation time.

Anyway, I did manage to get some stitching done on the American Flag Quilt...



This block is for Arkansas, the Natural State. It joined the union on June 15, 1836, making it the 25th.



I made it halfway! Can you believe it? I've been working on this piece since September and I've finally made it to 25 states. Only another 25 to go!



Powering through,




P.S. Don't forget to sign up for the double giveaway! Just follow this link to the giveaway post and leave a comment. Drawing will be on the 3rd of Feb, my blogoversary. Good luck!

5 comments:

Tania said...

Your quilt is getting very beautiful!

Mii Stitch said...

Halfway already? It looks beautiful!

Lulu said...

Beautiful stitching and congrats on reaching the halfway mark :)

Kerryp77 said...

Woo Hoo!!! halfway already. I love seeing the progress on this piece. Looks lovely, keep up the good work. :-)

Katy said...

Loving your progress! Makes me want to pick up mine and ignore my rotation!