In about a month, on February 3rd, I will have blogging for an entire year! When I started this blog I didn't have any expectations. It was just sort of an experiment. I didn't know how far I would able to take it, or what wonderful people I would meet.
Now, I had a giveaway when I got to my six-month blogoversary. Since I’m about to hit one full year, I had to top that. And what’s better than one giveaway? How about TWO giveaways?
I’ve got two packages full of thread, charms, fabric, classic cross-stitching magazines, and a few other goodies.
The first package includes:
1. The little stitchers’ biscornu.This is a freebie I found here, on Liselotte Broderies. I tweaked it a little bit, using DMC Color Variations 4200, black 14-count Aida, and a sweet scissors charm to finish it off. It’s too cute!
2. A tiny pincushion jar, one I made myself. The top is a pincushion, and the jar itself can be used as storage for needles, ribbon, buttons, charms, etc.,
3. Two full skeins of DMC Pearl Cotton thread (353 & 550), already neatly wound up on cardboard cards,
4. 1 x 1 meter of 11-count beige Aida,
5. The October 1989 issue of Leisure Arts. Really great charts in this magazine, including Summer Romance and Witch & Friends, which I’ve stitched, and a bunch more that I haven’t,
6. “Companions” Leisure Arts Leaflet #806 by Sandi Gore Evans,
7. Earrings from Yemen.
The second package includes:
1. “I Only Stitch on Days That End in Y” Needleroll. The design is called Stitching Days, and it's a freebie by Glory Bee. I stitched it on beige 14-count Aida, with DMC floss.
2. Another tiny pincushion jar I made. Again, you can use it as a pincushion or storage for needles, ribbon, buttons, etc.,
3. Two baggies, one full of tiny gold beads and one full of charms,
4. 1 x ½ meter of 14-count black Aida,
5. The February 1989 issue of Leisure Arts. This is full of really great charts, including the Calendar, which I’ve stitched, and a bunch more that I haven’t,
6. “The Fabric of Dreams” Leisure Arts Leaflet #603 by Paula Vaughan,
7. Bracelet from Yemen.
My second-ever giveaway! I’m excited. This is going to be fun. Some very simple rules, if you’d like to enter:
1. Be a follower of this blog,
2. Have an active blog yourself, and
3. Leave a comment on this post.
You’ll be entered for both, but you can only win one. Gotta spread the love around. :D If you have a preference for either the first or the second, let me know and you’ll only be entered for one.