Monday, December 24, 2012

Quilt Square 24

Merry Christmas everybody! Well, I guess I'm a day early, but I've got piles of work to do and I doubt I'll have time to post in the next few days.

Just wanted to give an update on the American Flag Quilt!


The latest member of the family is Alabama, the Heart of Dixie, joining the union as the 22nd state on December 14, 1819.


I absolutely LOVE the colors and the pattern on this square. It's almost hypnotizing, you know what I mean? It kinda looks like an optical illusion.


Anyway, happy holidays, folks! I hope you all have a fabulous time with your families and friends. May you be surrounded by love this season.

Big hugs from this side of the world!

4 comments:

Tania said...

It is such a lovely work! Very beautiful colors. Have a merry christmas and a happy new year!

Topcho said...

Your quilt squares are progresssing beautifully! <3

Emma/Itzy said...

Merry Christmas! x

Kathy Ellen said...

Your 'American Flag Quilt' grows with more and more exquisite beauty with each new flag you stitch. Alabama is just wonderful!

Blessings to you!