Thursday, December 13, 2012

Quilt Square 21



I got the report back on my observation, and it went SO WELL! Thank you guys so much for sending so many positive thoughts out there. :D


Back to the American Flag Quilt – you guys let me know if you get bored of seeing the progress on this one. I’m not even halfway through! That’s kind of an overwhelming thought.


Anyway, today I finished up Indiana, the Hoosier State, which was the 19th to be admitted to the union, on December 11, 1816. Wow, so its anniversary was just a couple of days ago. That would make it…196 years old and two days. Wait, is that right? My math is rusty.

 
Off to wrangle some students!

3 comments:

Samplers, Silks and Linens said...

i didnt realize this design was so large, i wasnt paying attention was i - its going to look lovely when it is finished - hang in there you can do it : )

Mii Stitch said...

You used the power of the Force!!! ☺ Great result on your observation & fantastic new x on your flags.

Emma/Itzy said...

Great news about your observation, at least you can relax now! I like seeing the progress on this, I think it is really pretty :)