Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Quilt Square 19



More on the American Flag Quilt!

I just finished up Ohio, the Buckeye State. This was the 17th admitted, on March 1, 1803, although it says on Wikipedia (my trusted research tool) that this was retroactively declared on August 7, 1953. I know what happened there, but mid-90s is a little late to decide to be part of the country, isn’t it?

I’ve been super sick lately. I even had to cancel my classes yesterday for the first time ever, which means I’m probably going to have to work on Saturday (my students are going to LOVE that).

Going to get some nice hot tea,

5 comments:

Mii Stitch said...

Wow, I like the Ohio flag!!! The shape & the colours are so pretty, Mii.

Lulu said...

I love seeing your progress on this one. I hope you feel better soon!

Katy said...

Beautiful! I can't wait to start this next month! I hope you're feeling better!

Siobhán said...

Lovely finish! I hope you're feeling better soon!

Tiny Cotton Stitches said...

Hello

Your project looks lovely.
Happy belated birthday.
Hope you feel better soon.