Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Quilt Square 18



It’s getting harder to fit the American Flag Quilt into the frame!


Tennessee. The Volunteer State. The 16th to join the union, on June 1st, 1796. I really liked this block – the colors are beautiful together, and the pattern is lovely.


I’m putting this piece down for a little bit. The birthday extravaganza is this weekend, and I still haven’t wrapped DH’s presents! I also need to pick up ingredients for birthday dessert. Last year I made carrot cupcakes with homemade cream cheese frosting. I still haven’t made my mind up about what to make this year. And I need to make reservations and call up friends to invite. Crazy busy around here!


Way too excited,

2 comments:

Mii Stitch said...

Nice little flag! Have a great time :D

Gray Bonnet said...

This pattern is absolutely gorgeous, and your stitching makes it even more so!