Sunday, November 4, 2012

Quilt Square 12



More progress on the American Flag Quilt! Woohoo!

The newest installment is New York, the Empire State, the 11th addition to the union on July 26th, 1788. Never been, but we’re actually planning a visit there either this winter or next summer.

It was a small miracle that I managed to finish this block. I’ve had to grade 40 projects in two days (my fault – I had a week-long vacation and put this off until the last possible minute). Anyway, I managed to squeeze in some time to relax.

Going to take another little break from this sampler. I’ve got to make more pieces for the craft fair.

Hugs and kisses,

4 comments:

Mii Stitch said...

Good luck with the fair! When is it??

Anne said...

It's looking amazing! I'm glad you snuck in some relax time!!

Lulu said...

This project is really coming along. It looks great!

Kerryp77 said...

aww another lovely stitch. x