Friday, October 19, 2012

Yet Another Biscornu



Back to mass-producing biscornus! Well, not really. Just really slowly putting together biscornus for the sake of the upcoming craft fair.

This one’s another freebie from The Floss Box. Isn’t it lovely? I adore The Floss Box. They’ve got some of the cutest designs.


I added a great silver apple charm to the middle of the biscornu, one that I got in that giveaway I won over at Ramblings of a Biscornu Addict (Thanks, Kerry!).


Think I might crank out another biscornu, this time for a friend’s birthday. Really putting the nail in the coffin of my biscornu obsession here!

Hope your biscornus are peaking at exactly the right corners :D

3 comments:

Mii Stitch said...

You should open a factory!! You're making them like you're working on a production line!!! Lol, I love them all. Well done ☺

Kaisievic said...

Gorgeous biscornus - I plan to make one, one of these days.

Kerryp77 said...

gorgeous Sarah, you really have the biscornu bug