Sunday, October 7, 2012

Quilt Square 6



Another state on the American Flag Quilt done!

This is the fifth state admitted to the country, Connecticut. The Constitution State joined January 9th, 1788.

I wanted to thank you all for the sweet, sweet comments on my progress so far. There seems to be a lot of interest in this sampler – it is gorgeous, isn’t it? Rosewood Manor is brilliant.

I’m going to be taking another quick little break, maybe make another biscornu for the crafts fair. Anyway, gotta get to work! Much love!

6 comments:

Topcho said...

It's beautiful, love the colours!

Annie said...

Another great finish! I'm amazed at how quickly you're doing these!

Angela Cruz-garcia said...

I just love your progress on this piece. I have this chart on my wish list for now (soon to be in my cart for purchase lol). Thank you for sharing.

Mii Stitch said...

Again: Beautiful! You know I love this design ☺

Kathy Ellen said...

I love all of the beautiful flags that you have stitched so far in this gorgeous design. The Connecticut flag is wonderful, and it was the state in which I spent most of my 'growing up years'. Great stitching!

Blessings!

Kerryp77 said...

Lovely square Sarah, All that intricate backstitch too. Looking forward to seeing the next little project from the 'break'. xx