Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Quilt Square 4



My 100th blog post! WOOHOO! *does a little dance*


Right. Ahem. Onto the latest installment of the American Flag Quilt!


I just finished up Georgia, the Peach State, introduced to the Union on January 2nd, 1788. Isn’t it gorgeous?


Not much else to report. Work is going well. The biggest problem I have right now is that people keep telling me I look like a student. I’m a little short – five foot three inches – but that’s no excuse, right? I don’t know what sort of aura I’m giving off, but if one more person looks shocked that I’m teaching the class, I may poke them in the eye with a pencil.

Just kidding. I wouldn’t hurt anyone like that. Probably. :D

Peace!

4 comments:

Mii Stitch said...

Yeah, an other little flag!! It looks really nice ☺ For work: show them who's boss ☺ You might be short but you've got the POWER!!! Have a lovely day, Mii

Lulu said...

Congrats on your 100th post! I like your quilt sampler piece. How many states does it feature? Or do you get to pick your which state/design to add?

Kerryp77 said...

Wow, 100 posts congrats Sarah. The square is lovely and please don't poke anyone in the eye with a pencil - try a ruler instead!! lol :-p

thegreytail said...

congrats for the 100th post goal.. and the flag quilt looks stunning.. I just can't wait till I finish one of my big projects so I can add this to the mix :D
happy xxx!