Sunday, October 21, 2012

Biscornus Everywhere!



Since I’ve been on a biscornu-making roll recently, I thought I’d make one more. A friend of mine’s got a birthday coming up, and I found the perfect biscornu pattern for her.


This is a cute freebie from Cross Stitch Happy called Roberta’s Cat Biscornu. My friend is OBSESSED with cats. She keeps adopting strays and she just started volunteering at an animal shelter. I think she’s going to love this.

There was quite a lot of complicated backstitching on this one. But my favorite part are the little yarn balls – they’re SO CUTE! I also attached little blue and green bells to the corners (ones I won in a giveaway over at Ramblings of a Biscornu Addict a while ago).

That’s enough biscornus for now, I think. I’ll be getting back to my WIP next. Yay!

5 comments:

Mii Stitch said...

Awww that's a very cute biscornu! (you know how I feel about these). I love all the little details like the ball of wool ☺ Well done!

Kerryp77 said...

gorgeous! love the colour scherme too. You are a one woman biscornu machine! Happy stitching. xx

Anne said...

Oooh Sarah!! You are on biscornu fire!!! Looove this design! Super adorable! Look at those kitties and fishies and the yarn balls!! I bet your friend will love it!

Sally said...

Hello

Just found you through miistitch's blog.
Your biscornu is lovely, in fact all three are!
Thank you for the link, I'd love to stitch this one too.
Happy stitching!

Elaine said...

Cute finish!