Monday, October 1, 2012

Biscornu, Anyone?



For my little break, I decided to revisit The Floss Box for a biscornu freebie.


This is such a pretty pattern! I used a couple of blue hearts Kerry from Ramblings of a Biscornu Addict sent me. They look good, don’t they?



 
That was fun! A nice break from the American Flag Quilt, and a good stash-busting opportunity. Not just that, but I’ve been trying hard to make cute little things in big quantities. There’s a craft fair coming up, and I’ve been thinking about renting a booth to sell my work. I’ll need to make a few more biscornus in addition to this one, and then there were all the knitted rabbits I was making a couple of weeks ago. I’ll go through my storage and pick out a few big pieces that I can do without. We’ll see – I still have a long way to go!

Love ya,

2 comments:

Mii Stitch said...

Aww I love your biscornu!! You've done a great job! I'd love to try making one one day... I don't think the hubby will be too impressed if I buy more stash ☺ I hope you managed to make plenty of cute things for your stall! It should be fun ☺

Kerryp77 said...

Great Job there Sarah, a very pretty design too. good luck with the craft fair