Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Of Birds and Bees...



So close to the end now…


Finished up the last little box of flowers. All I’ve got left to do is the title, and then I need to track down a good frame to finish it off.


Yes! Very excited to almost be done with this WIP. Not that I didn’t enjoy it, I’m just absolutely itching to start on the charts that have been arriving in the mail. I can’t wait!

First day of my classes was yesterday. It went well! Not much really happened, just handed out the syllabus and introduced myself and the course. I have three sections, back-to-back, this semester, which is nice for my bank account, though not so much for my energy level. They seem like good kids, but the rascals always reveal themselves later on.

Gonna finish up some chores today, and then do some stitching. More classes tomorrow!

Off to work I go,

2 comments:

Mii Stitch said...

Wow, I can't believe how quick you've been with this design!! I just love it. Hope you find a lovely frame for it & good luck with the classes... I'm sure you'll be fine ☺

Banuca said...

Lovely, pretty, like a spring wind :)