Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Finding Some Comfort



Thank you all so much for your sweet messages. It’s so nice to know that I have good people in my life, that I don’t have to go through this time alone. I really appreciate you all. I’ve gotten to the point now where I can think of my grandfather and bring up memories of him without breaking down, and that is a comfort.

I’ve found some comfort in stitching too. I’ve been spending a lot of time on my WIP. First I finished the third box of flowers…





…and then I finished the fourth box.





It’s coming along really nicely. I’ll have to put it aside for a few days, though. I got on a flight to Kuwait last night to be with my sisters. My mother went to the States to be with her family, but my sisters have work/school to go to and couldn’t go with her, so I’ll be spending a couple of days with them. It’s so good to be with family in times like these.

God bless you all,

2 comments:

Mii Stitch said...

Still BEAUTIFUL ☺ Have fun with your family! Mii, x

September said...

A beautiful wip, lovely colours.
Hope you find comfort with your family. x