Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Back to My WIP

So it's been a while, but I finally picked my Ramadan sampler back up and did some more stitching on it this week. Here's where I am right now:




It’s not finished yet – I still have the moon and the wording to stitch in. But I’m almost there! I also need to decide how to finish it off.

 
I’ve pretty much decided to give this piece to my parents-in-law when I see them in a couple of weeks. Ramadan’s starting sometime this weekend, so it’s actually perfect timing. And it would be a nice little token, don’t you think?

Don’t forget to enter my giveaway! Post a comment on this post if you’re interested.

Cheers,

2 comments:

belle said...

Great progress! I think it would make a great present for your parents-in-law.

Nurdan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.