Monday, July 16, 2012

Another SIL Gift


Before I went on vacation, I made little presents for two of my sisters-in-law (this one and this one). I hadn’t made anything yet for my third SIL, the youngest, because she still lives in Yemen with her parents. We’re going to see them in a few weeks, though, so I realized I better get a move on.

 
This is a cute little freebie from the Lizzie Kate website. It’s a really quick, happy stitch. I stitched it on 11 count Aida because I wanted it to look kind of rustic. I haven’t decided how to finish it off yet, but I’ll figure it out soon.

And don’t forget to join my giveaway! Please comment on this post if you’d like to be a part of it.

Keep on stitchin’,

3 comments:

Nurdan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anne said...

It's beautiful SArah!! I'm sure your SIL's will love it! I love the colours in this design!!

belle said...

Lovely finish, so bright and cheerful.