Thursday, July 26, 2012

Another Quick Finish


I finally picked this little cutie back up again. It literally only took about 40 minutes to finish it up. I did another flat hanging, with a soft purple fabric for the backing and a purple gingham ribbon. Isn’t it sweet? I really hope my SIL likes it… I don’t even know if she likes purple!


Just a short post today. I’m insanely busy this month, even though I don’t start work again until September. And now I have to make a trip to the war zone known as the supermarket. Heaven help me.
 
Only another week before the winner of the giveaway is announced! Please comment on this post if you still haven’t entered.

May every stitch bring you joy,

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Your finish is beautiful! I'm sure you SIL will love it :)

Kaisievic said...

Hi Sarah, such a pretty stitchery, I have this one too.

McKenna C. said...

It's adorable!

Anne said...

So sweet Sarah! I love the purple gingham ribbon and I'm sure she will love it too!!

Sally said...

Hello

Just found your blog and I'm a new follower!
Your finish is lovely, I'm sure your SIL will be delighted.
Your Ramadan finish is just awesome!
Happy weekend.

Kerryp77 said...

Thats such a sweet stitch, I'm sure your SIL will love it. x