Wednesday, June 13, 2012

More WIP News!


Here's my Ramadan sampler. I can’t believe I’ve made this much progress already!

 
I’m about two-thirds of the way through the dome now. I know it doesn’t look like it, but there is still a lot to stitch: the rest of the dome, the crescent moon in the sky, and the words.


I’m thinking of giving this piece to my in-laws, when it’s done. I had intended to make them something for the next time I see them, but the more I stitch on this the more I think they’ll enjoy it. I haven’t decided yet how to finish it, but I’ll worry about that later.

I can’t tell you how much time I have on my hands now. No school and a husband preoccupied with the Euro games – I don’t know what to do with myself sometimes!

Keep on stitching,

3 comments:

Nurdan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
milly said...

Great progress, it's looking good!

Kaisievic said...

Oh, how I wish I had lots of time on my hands to just stitch, stitch, stitch! Bliss!