Saturday, May 12, 2012

Biscornu: Finally Accomplished!


It worked! I did it! The Hope biscornu turned out beautifully!


I’m so happy. I almost want to keep it for myself…

But no. I made it for my SIL, and to my SIL it will go. Still, it’s so cute, isn’t it?


So that’s two gifts down. I have one more SIL, but she lives back in Yemen with her parents. I’ve got all summer to make her something – I just need to find something she’d like. Hmm…

Thanks again to Emily from The Floss Box for the design. This lady makes the best biscornu patterns, and she’s nice enough to offer some for free on her website!

I also want to welcome my new followers, Anne and Milly. Hi! :D

Triumphant at last,

4 comments:

Milly said...

Hi Sarah

Lovely finish and beautifully put together. I love the colours you chose.

Nurdan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emily said...

The biscornu is great! Congrats on the finish. :)

Anne said...

It's so sweet!! Your SIL will love it!